The Anglican and Methodist Church of St. Andrew Paddock Wood

St. Andrew’s Church has been at the heart of the community in Paddock Wood, since 1851, when it first met in a Hop pickers hut. Over the years it has continued that mission endeavour, and today is the focal point for many in our town, both spiritually and communally.

TOP