This first Holy Communion for Christmas is open to any who wish to attend and will contain some carols, readings, and a talk. It is a quiet, reflective service and sets one up for this most important season.
To attend you are asked to book in so that we can offer an appropriate Track and Trace scheme. Book in here
We would ask you to be aware of the following:
- Face masks must be warn at all times in church unless you have an underlying health condition
- Unfortunately singing will not be allowed
- You are asked to remain at home is you are feeling unwell or are self isolating
- Seating in church is set out at a 2m x 2m distance. Those in a bubble or family unit may sit together, but not in groups of more than 6.
- For the reception of Holy Communion, this is in one type only (Bread) and will be taken seated in your chair.
- You are asked to use the one way system.